February 13, 2012

Beginnings

On Sunday I talked with my friend Sarah, who is a total blog-a-nista and she said, 
"People who blog just to blog give up after a little bit, 
so make sure you blog about something you are really passionate about."

So here it is. I am totally passionate about being a girl. 
That sounds totally dumb, but I am so proud of the woman I am. 
I find strength when how I look on the outside reflects this feeling on the outside. 
In, essence, my passion is fashion and design. Someday I want to produce my own designs. 
So, here is where I start...

1 comment:

Caley said...

I'm so excited for this! I can't wait to see what you have been working on! Thanks for letting me help you get it up and going! xoxo!

caleyparkdesigns.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...