April 12, 2012

"OFF WITH HER HAIR!"

I have had long naturally colored hair since my wedding three years ago. 
 I can do anything with it, braids, curls, straight, anything. 
 I have had the same style for over 5 years!
but sometimes versatility gets boring.
  For a few months now I have been dying to do something different to my hair, and I figured, "hey, Self. You are almost 25 and you aren't going to have this natural great hair color forever, don't mess with that... but you can cut it..."





This is my AMAZINGLY talented, sweet cousin Claire Mann. She chopped off 15 inches of my beautiful hair and gave me the best hair cut of my entire life! 
Now these gorgeous locks are up for sale and I am just waiting for the right price.


(Husbands graduation is just a few months away, very gift of the Magi of me)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...